Schaffner - international leader in electromagnetic compatibility and power quality - extends its range of cable assemblies with locking connectors.
The launch of the new C14 IEC dual locking power connector provides an innovative solution for data centers, PDUs and servers. The C14 IEC dual locking connector has been designed to enhance Schaffner’s locking connector functionality. Two locking mechanisms are now incorporated into one combined connector to ensure compatibility with a wide range of standard non-locking C13 socket outlets.
Easy Integration into Standard Housings
The new connector integrates the following features:
- The load side connector is a new IEC LOCK C13+ SLIMLINE version. It is a slimmer, more compact IEC LOCK C13+ connector with two locking
- The line side connector is the field-proven IEC lock C14 connector
- The cable safety certifications are valid for Europe, USA, Canada, and Australia making it suitable for global applications
- 4 cable colors are available: black, white, red and blue
- Available with cable lengths: 0.5 m, 1.0 m, 1.5 m, 2 m, 2.5 m, and 3 m
Data sheets for the IL13P-S are available to download and for further information and availability, please visit schaffner.com or get in touch with your local Schaffner sales representative or Schaffner partner for samples and quotations.